Saturday, July 11, 2009

Get ready to laugh...


Tonight I went to see my cousin's improv group perform at the Virginia Theater in Shelley, Idaho. I was first of all excited to see the inside of the theater. I went through when it was "haunted" around Halloween and got to see snippets of the gorgeous old tin ceiling and ornate crown molding but I wanted to see it all in person. Second I was excited to get out of the house and do something in Idaho that wasn't movies or bowling. Third, and most important, I was excited to see my cousin perform and hopefully have some good laughs. Lucky for me, all of those things happened! The show was great we had some good laughs and good audience participation. If anyone wants to check them out they are performing again tomorrow night (Saturday) at 7:30 at the Virginia Theater. It costs $7 to get in and I think it is worth it! They are also performing next month in Blackfoot at the Nuart Theater. I'll keep you posted on times.

P.S. Their logo is posted above. The name is Improv Underground...get it? Haha. I thought it was pretty clever.

0 comments: