Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fried Crispy



So this weekend a group of friends and I went to Palisades, Idaho to go camping and boating. We had a fabulous time, with no major mishaps at all. We drove up Friday afternoon and got the last campsite in the canyon (which was luckily near the bathroom...and by bathroom I mean outhouse). We set up camp, ate, and tried to keep warm by the fire. The whole camping experience was a good one. No one got burned or broke anything, everyone got fed, and though I FROZE most of the night, I did manage to get some sleep. Then the next morning we met my roommate's dad with the boat and we went tubing/skiing. There were ten of us and only four or five would fit in the boat at a time so we spent most of the day on the beach, with no shade. Regardless of the fact that we constantly put on sunscreen we all ended up really, really red. It didn't seem so bad when we were out there, but as the night went on we felt it more and more. The night was miserable, and today has just been painful. Regardless of the pain we had a fabulous time and I would totally do it again....but this time I would use a higher SPF!!

2 comments:

*ehu. said...

My friend says to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize so that you don't peel and that your sunburn turns into a tan and not flaky peeling skin.

Unknown said...

Oh, you are a blogger!!! Woohoo!!! I am going to add your link to my page! :) LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!