Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My "Bucket List"

Last night I watched The Bucket List. What a powerful movie! It really made me think about what I would do if I knew I only had a few months left to live. It's a sad and scary thought. It also made me want to update my "bucket list" of sorts. I've had one written up for at least six years now but I call it my "Lifetime To-Do List". Here are a few of the items I hope to do before I "kick the bucket":

Go Skydiving
Visit all 50 States (not just drive through but actually do SOMETHING in each one)
Learn French fluently
See Phantom of the Opera live
Go to the Woodland Park or San Diego Zoo
Become a certified diver
Go snorkeling/diving in Hawaii
Send my parents on a trip to Australia
Learn massage therapy
Ride an Elephant in Tailand
See first-hand all of the amazing architecture I learned about in school
Kiss a special someone in front of the Eiffel Tower
Become a mother

1 comments:

*ehu. said...

I want to see the Eiffel Tower someday, but only at night. I really like the way it's all lit up at night!!