Monday, December 29, 2008

It's Official...

Well, it's official...I've decided to move to Hawaii! When I saw Amanda in church yesterday and she asked if I was going, I just decided right then that I definitely wanted to go. I am so excited! No more winter, no more snow, just beautiful 80 degree paradise........and bees. I'm not so excited about that part, but I think that I can handle it. I think that I can handle ANYTHING to live in Hawaii for 4-6 months! I leave in just about three weeks! There is so much to do to get ready to go but I know that I can do it.

It's still hard to believe I'm actually going, but my motto in life has always been:
"Don't just exist -- live" and that is what I am doing. Jump on every opportunity you have because you rarely regret taking them, it's the missed opportunities of your life that haunt your future. And this is one opportunity that I just could not pass by!

4 comments:

*ehu. said...

If you didn't go, then I would be seriously PISSED that you passed up such an awesome opportunity! I totally wish I could go with you!! Take a million photos!! I'm so SO happy for you!! And I still remember the day you saw that motto on that one car...wow, time flies!

Cox Family said...

I am so excited for you! I hope you have a wonderful time! Oh, and say hi to Dog the Bounty Hunter for me . . lol

Brian and Leilani said...

That sounds like so much fun...and exotic. Hope you have the time of your life and keep us posted!

Michelle said...

I am so glad that you decided to take the opportunity to go, I really hope that you love it! I pray it all works out well for you. Way to LIVE girl!!