Thursday, January 22, 2009

Aloha, Aloha

First: I'm too tired to post much about Hawaii. At least now you know that I made it in one piece and I am surviving the job (barely!) I will definitely update you later but for now I'll leave you with a few pictures. First, this is the view I have every day while I eat lunch (if it wasn't so foggy a.k.a. "vloggy" [they call it that because it's caused by the volcano] you'd be able to see the ocean better. It is GORGEOUS as the sun goes down all orange and beautiful)


Second, here is the photo you've all been waiting for. Drumroll please......



Yes, I actually do wear the suit. Most of the people here don't but I am trying my very hardest NOT to get stung. So far so good. But tomorrow we are supposed to catch queens and you have to do that bare-handed, so my luck just might run out!

1 comments:

Brian and Leilani said...

Yikes! Good Luck...let us know how it goes!!