Monday, November 23, 2009

Craigslist is my friend...

In the process of moving out my wish/need list has been growing.  We needed a fridge, I needed a bed, we needed a TV etc. etc.  I found it all on this wonderful little site...you may have heard of it...craigslist.  It's seriously the best!  For under $200 I got all of the above mentioned items, which left me a few dollars for buying some home decor items (not the top of the line that I WISH I could afford, but it works for now).  The saying is really true : one man's trash is another man's treasure. 

2 comments:

Cox Family said...

Congrats on your new place!

Cox Family said...

Thank you so much for the reunion info. I am sad though because way back in January we rented a cabin up at William's Lake for that whole week so I doubt that I will make it. It would have been so nice to see everyone too.