Thursday, November 19, 2009

A time of transition part one...

Amongst all my Halloween building, decorating, and partying I was also blessed to find a job. I had actually interviewed with this company months ago, but due to a previous commitment to BYU-Idaho they had to accept a student looking for an internship instead. Meanwhile I heard of an opening for a secretary position at a local insurance firm and I had interviewed with them. I was waiting to hear back from the insurance company when I got a call from this company, RFinity, a start-up technology company in Idaho Falls. Aaron, the CEO, said that the girl they had hired was leaving to take a full-time position elsewhere and he was wondering if I was available to take the job. I told him I had interviewed for a full time job in Blackfoot and I was waiting to hear back. Well, two days later the insurance company informed me they were going to wait to hire until the first of the year, so I called Aaron back and here I am. The job is only part time, but it pays very well...to the point where I will be making the same paycheck that I made at Floral Art, but I'll be working half the hours. Sounds good to me right? It is a very easy job and I love being in Idaho Falls again. Thank goodness for patience and I thank Heavenly Father for giving me this opportunity. I don't think I could've squeaked by another month with no income!

0 comments: