Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Vampire Coffin

As Halloween neared my best friend and I decided to throw a Halloween party. We'd been talking about it for months but we never really got around to planning it. He was busy with school so I got assigned the task of decorations, most specifically, I had to build a vampire coffin. As I mentioned in my previous post I am not a carpenter at all, but I do enjoy playing with power tools so I thought I'd give it at try. Luckily my other friend was willing to come and help me and between the two of us we somehow figured it out. We had no plans so everything was guesswork, and I will say the angles don't exactly match up, but after about ten hours of work we did end up with a finished product that got the point across.





 
 
 
 
 


1 comments:

Cox Family said...

Wow, that looks amazing! You are so creative, (Shocker...lol)!